Sunday, August 2, 2009

Uploading, downloading, and basically frying my computer

Oh dear Lord.

I'm not taking the Lord's name in vain; I am uttering a prayer. Yes, I might lose it. Obviously, I'm utterly overwhelming my poor laptop. A moment ago, it tried to deny that this blogspot even existed. You can perhaps understand why I might find that exasperating as I know quite well that it does indeed exist.

I am also struggling with uploading my many summer photos: Kodak Easyshare is a joke that freezes all the time, so I downloaded Picasa 3, and still seem unable to upload my photos from there onto Facebook.

I've been trying to download new music. After a suggestion from a friend, I sought out Esau Mwamwaya and Radioclit are the Very Best; it's a free album that has taken me about a week to finally save to my computer. Then I'm searching the internet and iTunes for other songs that were suggested to me. . . .

You know that headache you get when you stare at a computer too long? I have it. It's pounding against my eyes, and I want to look away from my computer, but still, there are things I'm trying to get done.

My computer has started slowing down in all its operations again. I think it needs more memory, but I'm not sure the best place to go for that. One of my shift keys has stopped functioning . . .of course that's been a while now. I should send it to the Dell company while it still has a warranty, but then I won't have it for a while . . .

Whoa--I'm so whiny! I blame it on the time of day and this relentless headache. Tomorrow should be pretty good though--I'm picking out a color to paint my classroom. I'm planning on a soft aqua. Doesn't that sound pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment