Monday, December 7, 2009

Moments of Pride

Ok, I just have share my ENORMOUS excitement in my new little creations: poems for my students for Christmas!

So I realize that most people wouldn't find this excitement-worthy, but I've been pondering how I might somewhat cleverly and easily write my students the little Christmas note I always make for them. Tonight I designed a note via Microsoft Publisher and found a simple way to adapt the message to specifically address each child. I'm so excited to give them these small momentos . . .granted they might not be as excited as I am, but I'm finding that I love giving people poems as gifts. Maybe a few of them will be touched to receive a specialized poem written just for them.

Ah, the benefits of having only 47 students . . .

1 comment:

  1. You continue to amaze me! Utter and absolute amazement!

    Sorry we missed each other again this past weekend, I am busy trying to get my house ready to rent again (the last renter bailed out half way through the lease) by January. . .

    Ill probably be home this weekend too - your voice was nice to hear on the phone!

    ReplyDelete